Site map performance has been considerably improved, particularly in relation to loading state files and adjusting the view filter.
Some new Scanner checks have been added:
- Server-side include (SSI) injection
- Server-side Python code injection
- Leaked RSA private keys
- Duplicate cookies set
- String getExtensionFilename();
- boolean isExtensionBapp();
- A bug affecting the execution of some macros that update multiple request parameters.
- A bug causing the sessions tracer to sometimes show the incorrect request when a redirect has been followed.
- A bug which caused Burp's check for updates not to honor the configured upstream proxy settings.