- A bug where repeating an Intruder attack using null payloads may generate no attack requests.
- A bug where the default save location for automatic updates to Burp may contain URL-encoded characters, resulting in an invalid file path.
- An issue where the CSRF PoC generator output using the cross-domain XHR technique fails to work on current versions of the Chrome browser.
- Burp's behavior in quitting immediately without warning on OS X when Command+Q is pressed.
- Poor performance saving and restoring state in v1.5.12.
Tuesday, June 25, 2013
This release includes fixes for the following issues: